Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tool # 8 The Devices

I have been lucky enough to have been selected to be a part of T3 for the past years. Thanks to this grant I have had 8 MacBooks in my classrooms as well as other pieces of technology. I do not feel that I have learned anything from this tool that I did not already know about the technology. The only new thing I saw on the videos was how to find the searchable database for apps and other SBISD approved things.

Having had this technology in my room these past few years I have found having a routine which regularly includes the technology helps greatly. My technology has a designated area in my classroom in which it is used. My students know it is not allowed to leave this area without permission. I also have this area set up as to my students are facing the wall, thus the computer screen is displayed where I can see it at all times. This helps keep students on task!

No comments:

Post a Comment